#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Taking a walk


“To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.”

A walk is just what I needed today. Sometimes getting out of the house and into the woods reminds you of the simple things in life. As I walked the path at the Marina Reservior I stopped along the way to take pictures. I’ve walked this trail many times. The crunch of my sandals on the gravel tapped a smooth rhythm as I strolled along.

The tall straight trees led me on in dappled shade making patterns across the path. 


And on the ground were the few first leaves who have given up their high perches to pave the path with color. 


The flag attached on a fallen log waved gently in the wind to add a bit of color to the scene. 

Take a discovery walk today to find what's missing in your life. There's peace in the whisper of the wind, hope in the sun smiling from behind clouds, strength in every step forward. You can do it!” 
― Toni Sorenson, The Great Brain Cleanse











1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful place to walk, Peggy! I haven't been out since I arrived home on Wednesday evening ~ Thanks to a pesky cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.