#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 25, 2020

Bloom


The azalea that was transplanted from the other side of the house last year is in full bloom. Even though summer has begun in most parts of the country here in my town we are having spring. The leaves are just coming out on the trees now and the hills are gloriously green. Some perennials are growing in the flower gardens and the chives are starting to flower. 
   Yesterday Don and I went out to get fast food for the first time since our lockdown on March 15. We ventured to the Tastee Freeze for a burger, fries and a milkshake. It was constantly crowded and almost everyone was wearing a mask. It seemed so normal for a minute. 
    The courtyard is almost ready for summer but the pond still needs cleaned out and the bank mulched. I have been enjoying sitting on my porch swing reading. It is my favorite summer activity. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.