#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 03, 2020

Spring is coming

It has been so cold and rainy here that I haven’t even thought it was spring. But today it should be in the high sixties.  I go outside every chance I get so yesterday I took all my metal summer decorations out of the shed and distributed them around the gardens. The daffodils are still blooming along with the grape hyacinths and it is so nice to see color. I even bought a selection of bulbs to plant when I was at Aldi’s this week. I also bought a climatis to add to the gate on the right side where the old one doesn’t seem to be flourishing. I will try to keep things simpler this year but I know as soon as I get to the nursery I will go crazy seeing all the colorful flowers. Today I am planning on putting out my small patio table and chairs and planting the bulbs and climatis. 

I called my coffee friends and we are meeting this afternoon in the high school parking lot to social distance and chat. I have missed them so much. We talk on the phone but haven’t seen each other in over two months. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.