#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 18, 2020

So....what have you been doing?

Hello my friends. Our lockdown is letting up as Pennsylvania goes to yellow status which means that some stores can open. But I am rather cautious about the virus so I think shopping is not on my agenda. I have only been leaving the house to get groceries once a week. This is the most time I have spent staying home and I am getting used to it. I find that I am sleeping in more and definitely cooking more.  We do not order take out so every meal is home cooked. I am using up food from my freezer. We have not seen a shortage of food in my hometown but my sister in Virginia has noticed that there are items that can’t be found there. 
     

I have spent some time painting with acrylics and finished this one yesterday. Now I am going back to practicing with watercolors. I was so looking forward to going back to Mayville for classes this summer but I assume that it won’t be happening. 
  It rained most of the day yesterday so I didn’t get to spend time outdoors. It was a good thing that on Saturday we worked so hard. The forecast calls for rain today also. 
   What are you doing to keep yourself busy? Do you have a routine or just play it by ear each day? Are you getting out? How has your life changed?
    

1 comment :

  1. Your new painting is gorgeous! I keep getting cold feet about going to the grocery store with RH. I miss choosing my own items so much but then I think I'll wait a while longer. What I really want to do is go to the local antique stores that have reopened. We'll see. Our daughter and son-in-law who moved here from Montana recently came to see me yesterday and RH and her grilled steaks out. They're coming back tomorrow to plant some beautiful plants they bought me for Mother's Day. I've been needing family around me for so long. We're being careful but I just had to see them. I feel happier today as I'm going about my routine than I have in a while. Family was just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.