#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Plant stand


This Frenchy  looking plant stand has been a fixture in my living room for a number of years. I love African violets (these are faux) so they currently have a home here. 

Yesterday we had a warm but windy day. The chimes that were hanging under the porch of the breezeway were being blown around and were so loud that I had to move them to a different place where they wouldn’t get so much wind. I carried the heavy gravity chair up the basement steps to put on the courtyard....and that wasn’t easy. I think I finally have everything out for the summer. 

My giggle girl friend Sandy and I have been walking in the afternoon. Marilla lake is so close to my house and the walk around is just a mile. It is a lovely walk and it feels good to be out of the house. 

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.