#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A bluebird day

All blue sky..nary a cloud. This is what Don calls a bluebird day. Seventy five and gorgeous. This is our Indian Summer for sure. 

Today I went down to the SPCA for a little event they call Woofstock. They invite the public to come down and take one of their dogs for a walk. Our town has the county SPCA and they are a no kill shelter. They are at capacity now and are taking some of the dogs home at night to sleep. I wasn't able to walk a dog since it was so crowded and all the dogs were put for walks. It was wonderful to see those dogs out of their cages and able to go for a walk. I will have to go another time. Don was afraid that I would want to bring one home. I've been threatening that Sadie needs a friend to play with. There was a small male Jack Russell but Sadie would run all over him. I love Sadie but I don't know if two Jack Russell's would be a good idea. 

1 comment :

  1. What a lovely happening!!!

    And today (Saturday) is certainly beautiful, over where I live, tooooo!

    I know nothing about bringing a new animal into a home... With a long-time one, already there... So I won't say a thing. :-)

    Happy Autumn,
    Tessa~
    "Here there be musing" blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.