#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The celebration

My birthday celebration keeps on coming. My friend Linda surprised me with a dinner and a treat Monday night. Don brought home beautiful pink roses. I received many good wishes from my friends and great and funny cards.
    Chris even baked my birthday cake himself.  I had a super time to ring in this new decade of my life.  How lucky am I?
family 9.14 231family 9.14 223

family 9.14 234family 9.14 227

Thought you might enjoy a picture of our morning breakfast table. I made a breakfast casserole and we had blueberry bread. The theme was Paris, of course.
family 9.14 224family 9.14 221family 9.14 219

1 comment :

  1. Oops! Missed this one, and it's such a fun, family birthday celebration!! I'm glad that you had fun on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.