#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 01, 2014

At Home With Nikki

Nikki is my new best friend. I discovered her videos on Youtube and have been addicted to watching all her home organization and decorating tips. This woman is amazing. She should have her own show on HGTV. Her videos are produced so professionally. Her hints are clear, compose, and doable. She has to be the new Martha Stewart. I hope you enjoy this one on pantry organization. I know I can never reach this state of perfection but I sure admire it.

1 comment :

  1. Don't "know" her. But glad you are having fun, watching her videos.

    The thing with Martha Stewart is.... I enjoyed her, original shows. But never attempted to do-as-she-did. Had a friend who did try to. And got so frustrated. LOL.

    Remember "Turkey Hill"? Martha' home, when she first was on tv? Oh I loved that place. :-))))

    Tessa~

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.