#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Table in Autumn

fall 2014 035This year the fall table is more subtle in its coloring.  There is a touch of orange but muted as well as the greens and browns.
fall 2014 033
The runner in the middle is actually one panel of a curtain that I found at Snow Creek Farm near Fredericksburg, Virginia. It sets the stage for the whole table. fall 2014 032

For my birthday Don bought me plates and two more bowls to join the two Williams Sonoma bowls I bought last year.
fall 2014 022

The bronze chargers, brown round placemats and hex printed brown placemats add a finishing touch.fall 2014 024
As do the leaf napkin rings and bamboo flatware.
fall 2014 023
I wish you could see the gilded candle holders lit at night.
In the center of the table is an arrangement that I got at Jan Williams florist in Fredericksburg.  I added some glass grapes and a few pumpkins. fall 2014 025
I put it all on a plate that my sister had given me one year for my birthday. fall 2014 028
On the candle holders I added some white pumpkins too. fall 2014 031
Even the candle-ier got some leaves as well as my favorite stained glass votive holders.
fall 2014 027

I am loving the subdued colors this year. fall 2014 033









2 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful table! I do like the colors. I never decorate our table for the seasons, maybe I need to start doing that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.