#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Another beautiful day

 

Is it global warming? We have had the most beautiful warm days lately. In fact we haven't even had our first frost yet which is very unusual for our neck of the woods. I've cut back all the summer flowers and dumped the containers in preparation for colder weather. We've put away most of the summer outdoor things into the shed or basement. So we are ready.

But it is still sunny. Today I cleaned out the inside and outside of my van. Don walked Sadie at Marilla. Now I'm going to read and relax on the porch swing. Perfect day I'd say.

 

1 comment :

  1. i love this picture. i don't even know all the reasons why. i simply love it.
    and yes. it's a perfect day there.
    we have yet to feel autumn in the air . . . but i know it's coming! and i'm so READY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.