#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 30, 2013

Challenge

Occasionally some bloggers will issue a challenge. Sometimes it's a photography challenge...for instance post pictures of the backs of things. And other times its questions. This one intrigued me. 

Who was your favorite teacher and why?
  My favorite teacher has to be Mr. ray Giering  he was not only my seventh grade teacher and principal of my elementary school but also my neighbor. He was cool. He was such an amazing teacher who used many techniques to teach us information like games and fun things to do. Because we went to elementary school up to seventh grade he realized we needed social activities as well and periodically had dances in the school gym. He printed out a dance card and we girls would go around and get boys to sign our sheets and promise a dance to us. He would have special dances like the bunny hop and Hokey Pokey. He also instituted clubs during the winter for us. I was in the dance club and learned to waltz and jitterbug. Ray eventually went on to teach at Clarion State Teacher's College and I was lucky to have him teach me again while I was studying to be a teacher. 

You are trapped in an elevator. Who would you like to be trapped with?
  To spend that kind of time with Oprah Winfrey would be amazing for me..but probably not for her. I can't imagine how many fans she has to deal with all the time asking her the same questions over and over. She would probably just want to meditate quietly by herself. And I would respect that and keep quiet. S instead I would love to spend time with a professor of archeology who could tell me of some fascinating finds and their discoveries and the relevance to expanding our knowledge of where we came from. 

Would you accept $5000 to shave your hair or dye it bright green and spend a day without explaining why to anyone?

What a challenge that would be. I've never done anything even remotely wild like that. I've always been super conservative..a good girl, always do doing the right thing. To put myself out there like that would require me to be totally put of my box. Could I do it?  I don't know..but just once in my life I'd like to be that crazy. 

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.