#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, August 04, 2013

How about a few more garden walk photos?

The Buffalo garden walk wa s such fun I thought you'd like to see a few more flowers that I saw. 
These little brown tips looked just like an animal's tail amid the leaves. 


See that unusual wind sculpture? I'd love to have one just like that. 


The whole back side of this had pots of annuals. It was very impressive. 

Those verdigris columns are to die for. There were so many clever ideas in these gardens. 

2 comments :

  1. YES!! I am loving those ideas of using your fence/walls for your planting sculptures :)

    So many neat one I have see and how neat they are :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the greatest things to do. I never hear of stuff like this where we live.

    Yes, love those posts. Were they painted or actual metal?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.