#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Butler

I just got home from the movies and I am telling everyone I know that they have to rush out and see Lee Daniel's The Butler. It was such a moving slice of black history that had me in tears a lot of the time. Actual historical Civil Rights events were juxtaposed with the story of Cecil Gaines a White House butler through four presidents. A wonderful cast should win the Oscar for this movie and the best actor for Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey. 

1 comment :

  1. I want so much to see this, Peggy, especially after hearing that you loved it. This might be one not to wait until it comes out for home viewing.

    And Peggy, thank you for being a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.