#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 30, 2013

Journal prompt

My son and I were discussing the lack of intelligent television shows. We are hoping the fall lineup will offer something besides really stupid reality shows and laugh tracked sitcoms. The journal prompt I came across today was...what are your favorite tv shows past and present. 
  Here would be my list of past shows that I loved a lot and couldn't wait to see each week...
west Wing
American Bandstand..who didn't run home from school to find out about the latest dances
The Carol Burnett show..a great variety show
I love Lucy 
Mission impossible
The twilight Zone
ER

Current favorites include..

Scandal
Top chef
Gray's Anatomy
Survivor
The real housewives
Downton Abbey

What are your favorites?

1 comment :

  1. Definitely Survivor ~ can't wait for the next season to start. Star Trek! The Big Bang Theory! Breaking Bad! Game of Thrones! Hawaii 5 0 ~ past and present! MASH! Y&R! I guess I better stop! Absolutely CNBC's Squawk Box! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.