#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Into each life some rain must fall

You have probably read about my mentor Kim Klassen before on my blog. She is a master and has taught me so much. From the first moment I discovered her blog (kimkalssencafe.com) I have devoured anything that she has posted. She is so generous in sharing her knowledge about blogging, photography, and Photoshop techniques.  I have even taken classes from her.
  I am currently taking a class which is an extension of last year’s class Beyond layers titled Beyond Beyond. Each week she sends lessons and tips and suggestions to improve our creativity and photography. But this week she was forced to take a break.
   Kim’s husband suddenly developed a form of leukemia which requires that she stay in a large city  near her home while he is getting aggressive treatments. She continues to keep us informed and stays strong. Please keep them in your prayers.

2 comments :

  1. That is very nice :) Good job Don!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops :( Wrong Blog....I will add Kim and her husband to my prayers...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.