#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 14, 2014

A philosophy of life

 

Do you have a philosophy of life that guides you? Do you notice that there are some people who are just naturally happy and full of life while others grumble and blame the world for their troubles?

Life is a learning game. Some people learn the rules sooner than others. Age has a way of making you smarter at learning life's lessons. There are things I know now that I wish I would have know a lot earlier in my life. I wouldn't have fussed so much when things didn't go my way. And there are so many things that wouldn't have bothered me. And I would have not taken life so seriously. And I would have realized that things would pass. And I would have know how to separate the trivial from those important things.

But even though it took me longer to get here than some the great thing is that I can appreciate every moment, every day.

My philosophy now.....be peaceful, be happy and keep learning.

 

1 comment :

  1. Oh yes, the "if only" we had learned things, sooner. :-)

    But I guess, we have to be very grateful, that we learned lots of lessons, even later.

    Some don't... Ever....

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.