#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Where is Aunt Dorothy when you need her?

How am I going to fit all this in the car???

I am used to having my big Town and Country van but this trip my friend Linda rented a car. I thought I didn't buy much but when it's all together it seems like a lot. Some of it was Goodwill shopping...a brown case for oil paints, some hats for the kids dress up box. Some shopping at All That...a plaid tablecloth. Nothing big. But don't forget I have some big black bags full of greenery that I have to manage to fit in the car too. Oh my!


I had an aunt who was an expert packer. She would finagle all the boxes and bags and could fill every space. Boy do I need her now!

 

1 comment :

  1. I am an awesome packer! It's just a 3-D puzzle. I'd help you if I were there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.