#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Are you blue this Christmas?

 

My outside color scheme is a little different this year.

I found this turquoise mesh ribbon which I thought would look good on my blue front door. I made two wreaths with balks and snowflakes and put one on each door.

 

I always put the old sled our each year.

 

 

The holly came from Virginia. The nandina with its orange berries came from there too. I wish we could grow it in the north. It is so nice to see all that color in the wintertime.

Have you decorated outside?

 

 

 

1 comment :

  1. Just have a real wreath, with a big red bow.

    And the spot light, trained on the door. Which we always turn on, at Christmas Time.

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.