#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 01, 2014

Oh, the weather outside is frightful

The little ones were so excited about the snow since in Tennessee they rarely see it. So we all got on our warm clothes and went out to the Marilla Reservior to take a family picture and to sled ride.
  It was a bitter cold day, only 24 degrees with a wind that went right through to the bone. No gloves would keep your hands warm.
  We quickly lined up by the covered bridge for a portrait.
thanksgiving 2014 at home 047

thanksgiving 2014 at home 045


There was a short sled riding session before we jumped back in the car and headed for home and hot cocoa.

thanksgiving 2014 at home 054

thanksgiving 2014 at home 080thanksgiving 2014 at home 078

thanksgiving 2014 at home 091

thanksgiving 2014 at home 100thanksgiving 2014 at home 097

4 comments :

  1. Cold... But everyone made-a-memory.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh peggy! what wonderful beautiful pictures of your family!!!
    and the gorgeous backdrop doesn't hurt either. LOLOL! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. and PS ...
    yes. you know i was wondering as i slowly looked at the first one . . . i see two doggies.
    WHERE IS SADIE ???? LOLOL.
    ah.
    OH GOOD. THERE she is!!! but . . . " hey somebody! pick me up! my paws are dang COLD!!! "
    ...knowing a russell though... her energy alone might be keeping her warm. LOL. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos, Peggy. You have a fun and loving family! I love the photo of Sara (hope it's her!) with her dad! I'd frame it and hang it in my house if I were you! Take care, my friend. I've had so much pleasure catching up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.