#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Remember the wicker chair?

Several posts ago I mentioned my old wicker chair and asked for help with it. Louise suggested I paint it blue which is out of my comfort zone. But look, Louise. Thank you. It is gorgeous. We used the same paint that we used for the back door. My sister Linda made the cushion cover and sleeve for the top.

I think it looks great out on the breezeway. The sisters left this morning and it's so quiet around here. We had such a busy and fun week but I will see them again on the Fourth of July. All our families are getting together at the lake house.

 

2 comments :

  1. Lovely job, by both of you!!!

    glad you had fun. and not too long to the 4th of july, and more fun. what lake?

    how lovely to have a lake house, for family to gather at. sounds like something out of a story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it love it love it !!!! perfect color!
    hope you take plenty of pictures at the lake house to share with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.