#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Want a great summer read?

 
I just couldn't put it down...I read it all in one day! What a great psychological thriller. As I was reading it was just like watching a movie. I even had the cast picked out. Nichole Kidman as the half American, half English mother of twins and Jude Law as her Scottish husband. After the death of one of the twins they seel their house and move to their inherited island with a lighthouse. I can't tell you any more other than there are bad storms, ghosts, and lots of mysteries. I hope you get a chance to pick it up...and can't put it down.

 

3 comments :

  1. Plus!!! Don't forget!!! It is not for the faint-of-heart!!!!!! -grin-

    What a thriller, I agree. 'Toys' with the reader, as to whom our alliance, is with.

    And really confusing at times. At least, the identities really got me in a muddle, some of the time.

    You will either love it or hate it, I guess.

    I'm sure we would both love to read the reactions of other's, on this book!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have get this book! It sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that I've caught up yet again. Sorry that I'm such a herky-jerky blogging friend! But I do enjoy your posts so much!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.