#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hungry anyone?




This morning I finished my very first painting for my class..a French pastry. It was so much fun and Dreama is an excellent teacher who gives you careful step by step instruction.  I love her whole philosophy of art...not being critical of yourself and showing up to paint. I have watched her supplemental videos which are detailed and give great painting techniques. There is a Facebook group for support which is nice. I love that she tells us that there is no rush. To just take our time with the experience. I am really enjoying this.  

1 comment :

  1. Your picture is cruel! It looks so yummy that my mouth is watering, and I'm in a hotel room. Not a French pastry in sight! LOL Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.