#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Making Art

I need to print out these quotes and hang them in front of me. I tend to not make time for art.  This year for my birthday I treated myself to an online course in oil painting. Everything about this course appealed to me. It’s called Once Upon a Time in Provence…love. paint Provence! It is not only a painting course but immerses you in southern France with videos, music, and recipes. It will e a total experience that you will hear more of.

2 comments :

  1. That course sounds so like you, Peggy! I bet you'll have a blast! Writing is art, right??? If so, I'm doing my art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good inspiration here! Lately though, I've given my art (writing) so much time to the neglect of housekeeping and blogging but I'm feeling that time is passing so quickly that if I'm ever going to finish half I've started, then the time is now.

    No one ever told me that when I retired there would still b so much I had to do!

    Make time for it, Peg!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.