#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

A bit empty calendar



April’s calendar is completely empty...no appointments, no lunches, no Giggle Girls, no coffee girls in the morning, no celebrations. Just blank. Nothing but staying at home. 

Yesterday’s project was cleaning out my car. I feel as if I can do one thing each day I am productive and gives me some sense of normalcy. Each day I find something to do besides sitting or eating. The weather is improving and I try to get outside as often as I can.  After I cleaned out the inside of the car I took it to the car wash. While I was out I picked up a prescription (only going to the drive through) and stopped for milk. I tried making a mask from a napkin and rubber bands which didn’t work too well so I went on Amazon and ordered some disposable ones. There was only one person in the store wearing one besides the cashiers. I noticed they had put up a plastic barrier in front of the register but with it open on all the other sides I doubt that it offers much protection. I feel sorry for all the workers who come in contact with so many people. My grandson works at Sheetz and I worry about him.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.