#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 17, 2020

Covid 19

I’m staying sane at home by....keeping busy by baking, cooking, cleaning, mindlessly thumbing through Facebook, watching tv

The biggest change in my day to day life is...not going out to meet my friends in the morning. 

I’m stocking up on these foods and items... canned goods, frozen veggies, meat.

We are under these restrictions.....stay home unless it is necessary. 

I’m reading....nothing at the moment. 

Hobbies that are keeping my hands busy...playing the piano. 

I get outdoors and do....I haven’t been able to get out since it is so cold and we have had snow this week 





1 comment :

  1. Oh, Peggy, I needed the Let Yourself Rest words. Today. After a month of feeling that I was handling all this calmly, it's really gotten to me today. And add to that the feeling that I haven't been getting as much done lately as I had planned. I think this coming week might need to be one just like what Foster writes about. I'm going to copy them down.

    I guess if you and I are feeling this way, there must be countless others too.

    Better days ahead to all of us,
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.