#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

GEt me out of the ho use

Yesterday was one of those days. I have been staying inside the house now for five weeks. Everyone knows how I like to keep on the go and even though I love my home I also like going and seeing new things and being around people more. This Covid is not good for extroverts.
     So I ventured out for a ride. It was only a short one downtown (five minutes), going to the hardware store...where by the way the local paper took my picture...


I never go out shopping except for food but the one time I stop for something I make the paper.

Then I circled around, down the Main Street and out to the Pitt Trail for a short walk. It was only fifty five degrees but the sun was out and I needed to let out a little built up steam. It has been one of those days where it seemed everything was going wrong. (I’m sure you’ve never had one of those, right?)

When I got home I still had some pent up anxiety so I decided to clean up a flower bed and get out my summer garden decorations. I pulled the tarp from the lion fountain and placed some of the planters around the courtyard. I am so anxious for Spring to arrive here. We haven’t had that gloriously warm weather yet. (And it won’t get out of the fifties for the next week)...with rain. 

There is still a lot to do to get ready for summer and maybe I am rushing it just a tad. Being cooped up and inside the house has made me really anticipate the time I can be outdoors. 

How are you coping with Covid? 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.