#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Covid Coping


I woke up this morning to the ground covered with snow.  Again. It seems Spring doesn’t want to get here any time soon. I am longing to get outside. I have been very faithful to the lockdown only going out of the house once a week. Otherwise I stay right inside. 
   But my heart wants me out. I am longing to get my hands in the dirt, get out all the summer things, and enjoy sitting out on the breezeway. I have been watching gardening videos on YouTube and mentally planning and designing my flower beds. 
     Meanwhile I am keeping myself busy by binge watching one of my favorite series from Amazon Prime.  Wonderland. This romantic show is about four Autralian couples who all live in one apartment building in Sidney. 



Set in an apartment building on the doorstep of one of Australia's most beautiful beaches, Wonderland is a warm, light-hearted and engaging relationship drama revolving around four very different couples as they navigate the pitfalls of love, meet the challenges life presents head on, and pursue their dreams.

With an idyllic beachside as the backdrop, the residents of Wonderland show that holding down a dream relationship, an attractive career and maintaining solid friendships is sometimes anything other than plain sailing.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.