#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Project

I just realized that I haven’t blogged in almost a week. I think this is the longest that I have gone without blogging. I sometimes feel I’m in a time warp. Days are passing and even though I keep busy the days sometimes seem so long but the week passes fast. The virus has me staying at home all the time and I alternate between doing productive things around the house to mindless scrolling on the iPad to watching way too much tv.  The weather has kept me in and I long to get out for a walk. We did get our bathroom painted. 

It’s a pretty yellow. I now need some new towels. I just put that one there to see how the color looks. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.