#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

What are you watching?

With the solitary confinement imposed on us we are all looking for things to amuse ourselves with. And tv, which always is a go to for mindless (or great) programming, is now more important as we stay connected with world happenings. The tv is working overtime as the news holds more importance now. But we all need escapism. So I turn to the tv for entertainment and to take my mind off of the world’s problems. Each of us has our own specific taste in programs but a lot of us tend to like the same thing. There are my favorites...This is Us, A millions little things,and Blacklist. And Jeopardy for mind improvement. We are Survivor fans and look forward to that each Wednesday night. And I like Bravo programs and am a reality show junkie. Top Chef is currently my fav. Between Netflix and Amazon Prime I try to find good movies. Currently I love Self Made with Octavia Spencer on Netflix. She is perfect for the part. I hope that you are finding a distraction with tv. What are you watching?




1 comment :

  1. We also love watching Survivor!! Keeping up with the current season but also binge watching older seasons as well. I also like to watch cooking shows and competitions when I'm doing crafts since I don't have to pay attention too hard to them...good background shows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.