#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Do you believe in magic?

I believe in magic. Subtle, everyday magic. Each morning before I give myself a chance to to doubt otherwise, I smile knowing that this day is laced with wonders, and it’s my plan to focus on finding them.”

– “Mining Magic” by Suzanne Robbins, 


I believe that magic is all around but you have to look in the right direction to see it. Sometimes you have to seek it out. If you do the same thing stay after day maybe you won’t ever find it. You have to be willing to have an adventure.


That is what happened today. I asked my friend Sandra if she would like to take her bike and ride with me. We travel to a nearby town because I knew a place that had a walking trail. It is behind the University in Olean New York. The trail winds its way along the river and it is pavedwith just a few low hills. I was able to put my new bike in the back of my van. When we got there I unloaded it and put a few things like water in the new basket. And so we took off. It was such a wonderful time traveling on the bike. I pedal the bike when I wanna do and when I didn’t are use the pedal assist to push me along. It’s the perfect way to ride a bike at my age. I get all the enjoyment of a bike ride with less effort. We rode 5 miles and I was very proud of myself. Afterwords we stopped at a store so Sandy could get some paint brushes for her new paint by number kits. Then we stopped at a farmers market for Apple. It is that season. Next we had lunch at Sprague’s .  It was a magical day. Riding along the river was so peaceful I did enabled me to get out and enjoy a beautiful fall day.




1 comment :

  1. Life would be dreary without magic! What a great day you had!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.