#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Questions

It is Wednesday and time for question prompts from This side of the Pond 

1.What's one thing you learned at the ripe old age of whatever age you are now?

I finally learned that you can’t change people and just to let them live their own lives without my interference. Let them row their own boat...as a wise friend once told me.  

2. Do you know any foods that can help you look younger?
  No, I wish I did because I’d eat a bushel of them. 

3. Something you miss from the 'good old days'? When were the good old days anyway?

I miss how you could just drop by your friend’s house unannounced and sit and visit. Now I feel I have to call first and give them a heads up.  

4. What are two or three of the most rewarding things to be found in growing older?

You feel more at peace. Little annoyances don’t bother you as much.  You are more content. You have longtime friends who have supported you for years. You don’t try so hard to be liked by everyone. 

5. What's your favorite part of your life right now?

I am learning to enjoy being at home more. Since Covid I haven’t been traveling. I have found home activities to be extremely satisfying. 











1 comment :

  1. 1.What's one thing you learned at the ripe old age of whatever age you are now?
    That life is motion, and if I don't keep moving I'm going to seize up permanently.

    2. Do you know any foods that can help you look younger?
    I'd settle for feel younger. Definitely, I'm eating a lot of berries and cherries and salmon.

    3. Something you miss from the 'good old days'? When were the good old days anyway?
    Traveling ~ The "good old days" are pre-Covid. I can't travel to Canada to see my family, and this is very hard.

    4. What are two or three of the most rewarding things to be found in growing older?
    I'm alive! Beats the alternative. Seriously, I don't take time for granted. Each day is a gift. Also, I'm letting go of a lot of things I foolishly worried about. I've learned that age is an arbitrary number, and I'm never going to act my age.
    5. What's your favorite part of your life right now?
    Not having to jump out of bed and rush off to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.