#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 03, 2020

Wednesday Hodgepodge

At a blog called This side of the Pond there is a series of blogging questions called Hodgepodge Wednesday where she poses a few random questions for bloggers to answer. Since during this time of Covid there isn’t a lot to blog about I thought I would try a few. If you like you can give me answers in the comment section. 

1. Tell us one thing you’re looking forward to in September. 
      I always love the fall and for this year I am looking forward to cooler weather. Our summer has been extremely hot, a lot more than we have ever been used to, and I will enjoy the nice weather of fall. I also look forward to our birthday month. My two sisters and I all have birthdays in September. We always get together and exchange presents. This will be the first year that we will all stay at home. 

2. Do you enjoy browsing second hand shops? What was something you bought or “inherited” second hand?
I love going to shops like Goodwill or antique shops. it is fun to find a little treasure that once belonged to someone else but you love to bring it home and put it in your house. I haven’t been to many places like that this year because of the pandemic but I did stop at Goodwill locally and picked up a treasure. I have some small pressed or cut glass small bowls. I love to use them for just about anything...ice cream, snacks, etc. 

3.  What’s a product or service you use that you’d rate as second to none?

     That has to be Amazon. I have depended on them for so much during this time of quarantine. They are fast and usually have everything I need. And I love streaming movies too. 


 4. Something you do so often or that comes so naturally to you it’s second nature?
         I guess playing the piano would come to mind. No matter how long it is that I stay away from playing when I sit down my fingers remember what keys to hit. I recently got some new piano books that have the most beautiful arrangements of contemporary songs. Sometimes I even amaze myself when that gorgeous music comes from my hands. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.