#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Sunflower time

Today I started decorating for fall. With a low temperature this morning of 38 when I got up a Fall is certainly in the air. This year I decided to use restraint when getting out the decorations. I wanted to see if I could simplify. I’m not the kind of gal who can just hang a wreath on the door and call it done but I do think that I’m beginning to get the idea that if you don’t put so much out you don’t have so much to put away.  
I began with a new theme for my mantle. It started with a picture I picked up at a consignment store at my sister’s town in North Carolina. It had sunflowers in a blue and white vase. Perfect for me. I added two sunflower pictures I had painted and vases full of sunflowers. 








1 comment :

  1. Your mantel is beautiful, Peggy. I love the combination of blue, white, and yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.