#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lewiston home tour

  • I love to go in other people's homes to see not only the architecture of the house but also the way the house is decorated. The houses we viewed on Saturday were not everyday people's homes that you would find in my hometown. These were way above that. These homes took your breath away and left you wishing you lived there. Some we liked better than others but it was fun to see them all.
  • The very first house we saw was my favorite. It was the Swan House. Don't you love houses that have names. I wanted to call my home Bramasole which means to yearn for the sun. It is from the movie Under the Tuscan Sun which is one of my favorites. Here are some pictures from that house.

 

 

More on the other homes later. Did I mention that at each home we had samples from restaurants? Yum!

 

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.