#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 06, 2014

Sister fun

Today my sister Linda arrived from Fredericksburg, Virginia. I will be missing in action on my blog for a little time while we attempt to get our black belt in shopping. We are headed to Buffalo to a tour of homes. We'll stay all night and eat at Salvatore's a famous Italian restaurant. We hope to take in a play on Sunday and maybe stop at a festival on the way home. Then next week we are going to see a medium. We've been to her before and believe me she told me things, names, and places so accurately. That I have no doubt that my loved ones are around still. We'll be eAting wings with the girlfriends and walking Sadie. It will be such a fun week. If I get a chance I'll take pictures. Let the fun begin!

 

 

3 comments :

  1. it sounds wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk to your love ones over there to meeting up with you at Judie's....enjoy each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.