#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, June 09, 2014

Welcome to animal house

 

Linda is being tag teamed this morning. Today will be a laying low day after all the excitement of the weekend. Yesterday we went to the Irish Classical Theater in Buffalo to see a production of Noel Coward's fallen Angels. It was a British comedy and the actors sustained their accents throughout the whole production. It was a story of two couples who were best friends. A former French lover of both the girls shows up and how they try to justify the situation was hilarious. When we came out of the theater there was a downpour. Luckily we had an umbrella. We stopped at Joanne Fabric and picked out a lovely blue predicted fabric for the seat cushion of my swing. After a stop at TJMaxx we ate at the cafeteria in Wegman's. On the way home we stopped to visit our cousin whose wife is battling leukemia. We were so tired when we got home we could barely unload the car. So today is laundry day and we will read and relax.

 

3 comments :

  1. And a great time, was had, by all!!!!!

    Guess what I notice most, about this pic??? That your sister is lucky enough, to still have lovely legs!!! I notice, because I began developing varicose veins, with my first pregnancy (age 21). -sighhhhhhh- And by 77, my poor legs are not-to-be-seen.

    But I still love my legs! They aren't pretty! But they are still getting me around! :-) And I appreciate them, for that. :-)

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh that Darn rain!!! Glad you two enjoyed yourselves :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:20 PM

    Love the photo; Sadie is looking at the camera, and TG seems to be eyeing the toast in Linda's hand. TG looks good.
    Glad you had a good weekend. Jill had called me last night to come over to see a mama and baby bear in her yard. When I left her house, no van yet at Karrasch's. It was 8:30!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.