#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Night on the courtyard

courtyard at night 011


This is a view I don’t often show. It is looking down at the courtyard from the top of the bank. I love the courtyard at night when the lights come on.

courtyard at night 009

The lights are on inside too and I love looking into the house from the outside at this time of night.
courtyard at night 013
courtyard at night 014

Have you ever ordered anything from Bethlehem Lights?  I used Zulilly and ordered this lighted flower hanging basket. It has the lights on a timer so they come on and go off automatically. I think it looks great with the curtains.
courtyard at night 006


courtyard at night 007
 


The lion fountain has a small light inside the water and I love the reflection it casts.courtyard at night 008  My poor boxwoods are in bad shape. They didn’t make it through the harsh winter very well. I am hoping that during the summer they will have a regrowth and get in better shape.
   I hope you enjoyed your little nighttime tour.

1 comment :

  1. Rebecca9:15 PM

    I also like to look into the house in the evening when the lights are on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.