#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Guess where I am

 

 

I was needing what we call in our family a "sister fix". That's when you have a strong desire to be with your sister and she will fix anything that's wrong. All it takes is a visit to put a happy smile on my face. It doesn't natter that I have to drive all the way to Virginia, about seven and a half hours. I don't mind the long drive by myself because I know I am in for a fun filled weekend.

 

For instance, do you see all those Goodwill clear glass vases? Stay tuned...it's going to be a craft. And we will be going to a huge craft show near Richmond on Saturday. We will try to work in a movie. The new Nicole Kidman movie looks good. And there definitely be eating out and shopping at our favorite stores. Here comes the fun!

Londa's coffee bar.

 

5 comments :

  1. ENJOY!!!!!!

    Witching you a Happy Halloween,
    Tessa~
    "Here there be musing" blog
    "Here there be more words" blog
    "Here there be whimsey" blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see and hear all about the fun!
    you lucky girl... to have a sister!
    I wouldn't take anything for my marine. I love him more than anybody.
    but he's just not into girl things. go figure!!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I had two sons and three grandsons before I finally got my little girl. And she is sooooo girly! I love it!

      Delete
  3. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend with your sister, Peggy. I totally get sister fixes. And lucky me ~ I have three sisters, so I can get three different kinds of fixes! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many are so fortunate to having a sister, best friend, confidante, totally entwined as one or more....love hearing about you and your sisters :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.