#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

In the mood

Yesterday morning we had our very first frost. When I looked out the window at the fog I knew it was time for a photo walk before I met the girls for coffee. I drove down the road and parked behin the Lion's Club building and tried to find a good shot.

 
 
 
Tessa requested the original shot so here it is. Quite a difference. I used Lens Flare to add in some sun. (You can't find it too much here where I live)
 
 

Then I used my various apps to add some interest. Here are some of the results

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments :

  1. Lovely... I like photo #1 and #5, the best.

    But please, did you show the originals? I love to see originals, and then compare the "apps ones" with the original.

    :-)

    And always, always love morning fog!!!

    Tessa~
    "Here there be musing" blog
    "Here there be more words" blog
    "Here there be whimsey" blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the fog wonderfully! My favorites are the images with the sun peaking through, lovely textures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! i like number 1 and 4 the best
    i love any picture with fog. and i love walking in the fog. just something magical about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I like 1 and 3 the best! It's all in the eye of the beholder. Keep experimenting, Peggy! It's such fun to see you play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference the sun flare made to this image! it's truly amazing what we can do with apps. I like them all but I must say #3 draws me in ... Thanks so much for linking up today, Peggy! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing how one photo can take on so many different personalities with different apps. Such fun! I think my favorite has to be the first of the series of four, I love the soft pastel colors. It says' good morning' to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your different effects - the sun flare really added to the mood. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!! How amazing!! I hope you have posted these on your Facebook for all to see....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Stunning images - I love them all. Awesome processing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.