#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

the magic of Photoshop

I remember when I first got the Photoshop program. There was so much to learn to make it work that I thought I would never conquer it. Little by little I googled and watched tutorials and experimented. I took a class from Kim Klassen which was a tremendous help. I still have a lot to learn but often put my photos into the program for enhancement. One nice thing that it does it correct bad photographs.  Here is the one of Sara in the pumpkin field. 



And here it is without the person’s legs in the background.
sara pumpkin edited one

I also put a little blur in the background.
sara pumpkin edit three copy

And even tried a partial black and white version. sara black and white pumpkin

It’s really fun to play around with Photoshop.

1 comment :

  1. That's cool!! How about a kitty rubbing up on her legs 😄

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.