#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I want a kitten

Sometimes these Youtube videos crack me up! I could watch this one over and over.

I wonder if Sadie would react this way if I brought another dog home. I've been debating about getting one from the SPCA for Sadie to play with. Sadie just needes more attention than I can give her. Maybe if there was another dog née for her to play with and focus on she wouldn't want our attention so much. Then again she is so possessive and jealous that she might be mad that we may give our attention to another dog. Hmmm. What to do?

 

3 comments :

  1. That's a tough one, Peggy! I'm afraid I have no suggestions! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long has she been the Queen Of The Roost? Quite a while, I think.

    Not knowing anything about dogs... But.... It would seem logical that she would be furious, at having another dog enter her domain.

    She has been The Queen for long enough, that I don't see her alllllowing a competing dog.

    This sibling thing, for children and for pets, can almost be like.... Husband brings in another wife. Says to first wife, that he still loves her, and will share his time/affection equally. But.... Really..... How would first wife, react???????? -grin-

    To me, it seems that is what happens, in the mind of the first child, when a sibling appears. And probably a lot alike, in a dog's mind, when a new dog is introduced into the home.

    Yikes!!! What am I? The Dog Whisperer??? LOLLLLLLL

    Tessa~
    "Here there be musing" blog
    "Here there be more words" blog
    "Here there be whimsey" blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so wise Tessa and my husband completely agrees with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.