#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, April 30, 2012

Angels

statue at Italy

Have you ever needed an angel? Do you believe that there are angels all around us all the time? I do. And I feel that they are trying to make themselves know to me. Sometimes unexplainable things happen that leave you wondering why. When those things happen I choose to believe that the angels did it. For instance, I walked through my house one morning and the light in the computer room wasn’t on, but when I walked by later it was on then. How? I don’t know. And when Don was taking apart the piano the strings would pluck all by themselves at different times. Angels? And twice Sadie has stood at the foot of my bed staring off into space and emitting a soft growl and bark just like she is seeing someone there in the hallway. I know for sure that angels are around when my dad opened a bottle of wine for us when my sisters were visiting. I’m on the lookout all the time for signs from my angels. Have you heard from yours?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.