#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 27, 2012

Just planning

Ok, just one more month and a few days and it will be June. Here in western Pennsylvania we have a short summer so we have to make the most of it. So I’ve made a list of the things I want to do this summer.
1. Go on a picnic. I say that every year, but never actually get around to doing it. So this summer I’m going to get out the picnic basket, fix a nice lunch, and go to a nearby park and have a great time.
2. Eat outdoors more. I love to dine al fresco and plan on using my outdoor space more for eating.
3. Have more fires. Last year we didn’t stay out in the evenings around the fire unless we had company. Then the long forks came out for s’mores.
4. Entertain more. I love having people over to the house in the summertime to enjoy the courtyard in the daytime or evening.
5. Mix it up. This summer I’d like to expand my horizons by visiting someplace new or going somewhere to see friends that I have promised forever.
6. Sit on my porch swing and read. This is always a must.
7. Continue organizing. This time actually take things and have a sale.
8. Do the things I love..the movies, visiting friends, going for ice cream, walking Sadie.
9. Dig out the watercolors and paint.
10. Relax and breathe.



Summer countdown banner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.