#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A girl’s trip

Girlfriendsforeverart-700x299 We live in a pretty small town. The shopping..well, it’s not real good. So we travel about a half an hour into New York State to a bigger town (still not a BIG town) to shop. I had a few Kohl’s cash bucks that I needed to redeem by Saturday so my two girlfriends and I went to Olean. We ate lunch at Wendy’s. I love their apple, walnut, blue cheese, cranberry salad. Then I returned some books at the Olean library and found a lot of new ones to read. Next I went to Kohl’s where I ended up with a cuff bracelet and a pair of silver earrings. It was a quick trip, but always fun with my friends.

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green11:23 AM

    Always fun with wonderful friends:) I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.