#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Did you cyber this Monday?

Now you don't have to go to the stores for Christmas gifts. You can sit in your Jammie's and order anything you want. Did you take advantage of Cyber Monday? I'll have to admit that I did not. I'm still the old fashioned kind of girl that likes to touch and see what I buying. That doesn't mean that I occasionally order from QVC or Amazon. But for the most part I love the shopping experience. And for me that's one quarter buying and three quarters looking. I love the store displays especially in Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma. I love the thrill of the hunt.  Think of me this weekend when I am at my sister's in Fredericksburg, Virginia and tramping in and out of all those stores. My sister has a black belt in shopping and I will be running just to keep up with her. 




3 comments :

  1. You both have fun! I get tired out just shopping on the web. And then there's the problem of storing the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peggy these are so fun! love having a little laugh this time of year! just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the lovely comment you left with us at FOL. so appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us. hope you have a great time shopping with your sister! love, kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peggy! Thanks for the laughs! I, myself, find shopping exhausting! I try to avoid it at all costs ~ but I do love the Williams Sonoma store! I did buy a new camera on Cyber Monday, since my trusty point and shoot croaked on Thanksgiving Day. I'm waiting on the UPS truck right now! Have fun shopping with your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.