#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Visitors

I usually don't  keep track of the visitors to my blog. I started writing this online journal over seven years ago. Can it really be that long?  I had a counter then to track tv he number of visitors but somehow it got deleted so I started all over again in2012. I saw today that I had hit over five thousand people who had read my blog since then just in the United States. And it always amazes me that visitors from other countries also found me. 
  I am not a writer. I don't have that wonderful talent of being able to tell details of my life in a story form but I just wanted a record of how I spend my days, what life lessons I have learned, a way of making an online photo album, and a place to advance my photography techniques. SEASON-TO-SEASON has been all that and more. I have learned so much. 
     One of the best things that has come from blogging is that I have met wonderful women and been able to share their lives through reading their blogs. What talented girls there are out there. They have been generous with helping me through computer glitches and shown me the worlds that they live in. I look forward every day to my blogging visits. 
  So thank you, each one of you. For reading. And especially thank you to the commenters. There is no way to express how I love to see a comment at the bottom of a post. It is such a positive validation.  
  If you have never commented and see something that you would like to remark on you don't have to have an account or a blog. Just do it anonymously. I love to read your opinions. So stop by and say hi. 
    Bless you,  my readers. 


3 comments :

  1. Peggy, I love your beautiful photography talents and that you are passionate about it. I know that I remarked on this before but those pictures you have at the top of the blog are like a story of your life there. Charming!

    I hope people will take the time to comment. If they only knew how much we liked for people to say, "Hi. I visited and was glad to meet you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i comment because i'm a TALKER.
    yes. sigh.
    mother said i talked very early as a child. and i've never shut up since! LOL.
    and when i'm touched somehow by beauty or humor or inspiration i just HAVE to say it!
    i found your blog through a comment you left on my own.
    there is something about blogging friendships. they're their own treasures. i think now that i wouldn't want to do without them. or you my irish lass! and my dewena! and so many lovely others. we spread the love here in our magic blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what Peggy, it's what you share that comes from your heart and the words that you use touches everyone....very soothing and positive.

    And sharing the love of taking pictures and doing your home with your heart's desires :)

    That's why :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.