#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Winter wonderland

Now that winter is here I can accept that we will have a lot of snow. Some of the past few winters have not been bad but it is predicted that this winter will be colder and snowy. Snow does have one redeeming feature however. It is absolutely gorgeous. It covers the gray hillsides and makes beautiful shapes from everyday objects. Here are some snow pictures I've gathered for your enjoyment today. 










2 comments :

  1. Peggy, all these pictures are wonderful but I love the one of the red barn with the green tree in it. We have that red barn and I would so love to put a Christmas tree in front of it. Know why I don't? Because it is filled with the construction clutter of our family business. Bright yellow scaffolding, stacks of wood, etc. That is why I never show pictures of it on my blog! Maybe when it's all covered by a blanket of white snow we'll take a picture then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH OH OH !!!
    peg o my heart!
    how i love these pictures.
    i LOVE THEM!
    because i dearly love snow.
    it's enchantment. pure enchantment.
    i will visit this post again and again. don't mind me.
    i'll just sit by the fire and get warm here before i go out in that beautiful pictorial snow again!
    did I mention? i love these pictures! LOL XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.