#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 27, 2013

Word of the year

Each year I try to find a word to inspire me throughout the next year. Last year it was energize.  This year my word is commitment. 

com·mit·ment
kəˈmitmənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.
    "the company's commitment to quality"
  2. 2.
    an engagement or obligation that restricts freedom of action.
    "business commitments"
    synonyms:responsibilityobligationdutytieliabilityMore

    This year I want to make a commitment to improve my photography skills. I have a new DSLR camera now and there are so many possibilities for making a,aging pictures. I know that it isn't the camera that takes the pictures, but the photographer so I am committed to taking lots of pictures and using my editing programs to enhance them. I will also commit to actually printing out the best of them for an album or a frame. 



    I will also commit to eating healthier this year. I will fix meals that are more nutritiously and have more healthy snacks in the house. 

1 comment :

  1. All the best as you work on photography, Peggy! It's a great adventure. I need to print a few photos off too! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.