#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The year in review. 2013

It's fun  this time of year to look back at the past year. It was a very good year. One of the reasons I love blogging is that is a much better record of my life than my memory. As I went back through the months I remembered many happy rimes throughout the year. I randomly chose some pictures to highlight events during the year 

January

My three friends and I have a little tradition where we go out for lunch to celebrate each other's birthdays. 


February looking towards spring. I made this carrot wreath. 



March. It's not unusual for us to get winter snowstorms in march. 


April
Finally the daffodils are up...notice that there is still snow coming down. 







May
At last nice weather we can enjoy while we watch the flowers begin to bloom. 






June

The lovely lavender. 



July
Always fun to have visits with the grandchildren. 




August
We were so happy to have our landscaping finished. This is a picture from the summer before. 

September


All summer long my friend joan and I walked Sadie on the trail near the university. 



October
I'll never forget my accident. Just thankful that only the car was hurt. 

November. With friends again at my house. 



December
This has been a real learning year for me with photography. I studied under Kim Klassen and tried many photo techniques. 


It was a marvelous year!

1 comment :

  1. It was a very good year, Peggy, except for the accident, and having to have the bit of surgery. I'm so glad to have been a part of your year keeping up with you here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.