#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Take care of yourself


.

At this busy time of year you may be feeling that you wish you had octopus arms to do all the shopping, baking, and decorating at once. This season can be frazzling or you can take time for yourself. I'm at the stage of my life...retirement...and my time is completely my own. Today I enjoyed a time out day. Of course that was after I made dozens of my son's favorite cookies and shoveled the six inches of snow off the driveway. 

1 comment :

  1. yesterday i spent half an hour chopping ice off my first seven steps. the sun doesn't shine on them. the lower landing and last seven steps were dry. they get the sun.
    all i had to do was wait until today!
    EVERYTHING has melted!
    they're even saying now we may get temperatures near 70 next week!
    definitely not christmas~like.
    that's the sweetest picture.
    it reminds me just a little of mary englebreit! love her!
    don't overdo dear heart! just do what you want to!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.